After using the Hago app for more than a year, we have found it great for making new friends while gaming. Here is our honest Hago app review.
There are hundreds of dating apps available in the market, and most of them work almost the same.
Some apps have tried to stand out by distinguishing the way of connecting people, but in the end, everything feels familiar with just a different UI.
But how about an app that lets you make new friends while playing games?
It’s not a unique concept anymore, as many apps have adopted the same strategy, but it was a completely different concept back in the days when the Hago app was launched.
We have tested this app and found it very interesting. You can also use it for making new friends and dating nearly singles.
So here is our Hago App Review.
Note: The Hago app is banned in countries like India due to privacy issues. So if you are an Indian user, you won’t be able to use this app anymore.
What is Hago app?
Hago is an app that lets you play hundreds of games and make new friends in one place.
The Hago app has evolved, and now there are tons of features added in recent times.
The main highlight of the app is that you can talk to other people while playing or at the end of games. You can add them as friends and play games later.
It’s a great way of making new friends while playing games.
Is Hago a dating app?
The Hago is a gaming-centric app where you can play numerous games. But you can also use it as a dating app.
How? While using the Hago app, we noticed that other than playing games, its functionality is similar to a dating app.
A dating app lets you connect with others through text or call and helps you find a partner. You can connect to nearby singles on a dating app.
The Hago app does the same, at least in our case.
We had good conversations with a lot of people on this app. Later, things went even further, just like a dating app.
It also depends on the way you talk to the other person. If you do it right, you could get a dating partner.
Although the app is not made for dating, with the right skills, you can use the Hago app as a dating app.
Hago App Review
Let’s get into the review and know if the Hago app is worth your time or not.
Total Users: 100M+
Overall Rating: 4.2★
Hago Age Group: Mature 17+
Pricing: In-App Purchases
With such a vast number of users and good star ratings, the Hago app has become one of the most popular apps for playing games and meeting new people.
But does this popularity live up to expectations? We are about to find that.
How to Download Hago App?
The Hago app is banned in some countries. So users of those countries can’t use it.
But users from countries like the USA, Philippines, and others can use this app.
You can visit this link or simply search for the Hago app on the Google play store or Apple store and then install it.
An account is needed to use the app. Creating an account is simple, as you can sign up using Facebook or Google.
The signup process doesn’t take any time.
Main Feature in the Hago app
The Hago app comes with unique features. Only a few apps offer extra features. The Boo dating app also comes with great features.
- Hago Games:
Reviewing the Hago app without talking about the Hago games is unfair.
The Hago app is known for its games, as it’s the main feature of the app. It’s a collection of 200+ mini-games you can play with other players.
The Hago app is full of interesting games. Games are short and won’t bore you.
Some popular games are Sheep fight, Knife hit, Brain quiz, Ludo, Pirates coming, Crazy cricket, Blaster shooter, and so on.
The Hago app gets timely updates, and new games get added frequently. Just because of these games, the Hago app is so popular.
Hago app comes with a lot of other features. Some free features of this app are:
- Ability to communicate with your opponent: All you have to do is, turn on the mic, and you are good to go. The mic icon is placed on the top of every game, and you need to tap on it to turn it on or off. You can send different emojis or customize messages during the game. After playing the game, you can like opponents, chat with them or add them as a friend.
- Shop and Coins: There is an option for Shop and Coins. But why do you need coins? Because there are a few games in Hago app where you have to invest coins to play. If you win the game, you will be credited with double the number of coins you invested.
- Join My Party: This feature is a group of users that can voice chat with each other. You can join or leave these groups anytime.
- Video Chat: You can video chat with your friends. The options for both group chat and one-to-one chat are available.
- Live Streaming: You can go live and connect with your friends or followers.
There are many more features on the Hago app, but these are the top features of this app. All these features enhance the user experience, and you will love using these.
Recommended: The best ways to impress a girl
Hago App Review- Changes After Recent Updates
The Hago app receives frequent updates, and new features get added with time.
For instance, just for opening the app, you will get 100 coins. If you play any game, you will get another 100 coins. You can use these coins to play selected one-to-one games.
Features like video chat, group chat, and others were added a few months ago, and they keep getting better with updates.
Real life experience with the Hago App
No app is perfect, and you can’t get everything right in an app. It’s the same case here in the Hago app. We had both good and bad experiences with the Hago app. Let’s talk about it.
The Good Experience
- We have been using the Hago app for about a year and have made many new friends here. The concept of making new friends is unique, and it works for real.
- The feature of talking to other people while playing games is really impressive. It is the reason why we are using this app for so long now.
- There are 100+ games, so when we get bored with one game, we switch to another. It’s great to have so many games to play.
- The UI is also good, and it’s getting better with the updates.
The Bad Experience
- The feature, Join My Party, is a group where people come and talk to each other. What we have found is that most of the people talk vulgarly in the group. These are the fake channels to get more followers.
- Some games take too much time to load and end up saying loading failed. It’s annoying when you can’t wait for long.
- Because there are so many features, using all of them gets confusing.
Pros and Cons
In our Hago app review, we have found some pros and cons.
- 100+ great games to play
- Voice chat while playing games
- Good User Interface
- Voice and video chat features work well
- Frequent updates
- Earn money on each referral
- Great concept of connecting people
- Some games don’t load even on a good internet connection
- Some groups are vulgar
Hago App Review: Conclusion
The Hago app is fun to use. We have met a lot of people here. The app gets frequent updates that optimize the app experience.
Yes, there are a few issues with the Hago dating app, but these can be resolved with the updates.
So the question is, should you try the Hago app? The answer is Yes, you should try this app for sure. You will have a great time on this app.
How many games are there in Hago app?
As of now, there are 100+ games in the Hago app. In the beginning, there were only 20-30 games, but now, you can play more than 100 games.
The majority of the games are interesting, and you will love playing them.
What is the use of Hago app?
You can use the Hago app to play games. If you don’t want to play games, then you can discover nearby people and chat with them.
It means you can also use this app for dating. You can also join the channels and talk to other people in groups.
So this is the Hago app review. Do you agree or disagree with this review? Do share your thoughts.
If you have any queries, then feel free to ask in the comments.
If you are searching for a good dating app, then check the Mingle2 Review.
Now we hope you have found this review helpful. If you are using this app or have used it in the past, then share your experience with us.
|Best Dating sites||Join|
|Zoosk Dating||Join For Free|
|Match.com||Join For Free|
|JDate US||Join For Free|
|eHarmony||Join For Free|
|Christian Mingle||Join For Free|
|Silver Singles US |
(For 50+ Age)
|Join For Free|