“This Aisle App review is based on real-life usage to make it as fair as possible“.
The more people are showing interest in online dating, the more dating apps are coming into existence. And the Aisle Dating App is one of those apps.
Most probably you are searching for someone to date and come across the Aisle dating app, and now you want to give this app a try.
But wait, this app is not what you have been thinking.
There is something else that you need to know. And possibly, it might change your mind about the app.
So what’s that mind-changing thing? Is it that big of an issue? And, Should you use the Aisle app over other popular dating apps?
Let’s put a full stop to all these questions in this Aisle Dating App review.
About Aisle App
Total Users: 1.5M +
Average Rating: 4.4 ★
Free to use: Yes
Content rating: Mature 17+
In-app Products: Rs.150- Rs.2500 ($1.99 – $62.40) per item
The Aisle app comes with the concept of connecting Indians worldwide. And the tagline “The Dating App for Indians” clearly states the same.
But it doesn’t mean that the app isn’t working in other countries. You can use this app in other countries like the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and more.
The Aisle app aims to serve as a middle path between traditional matrimony websites & casual dating applications for Indians around the world.
While signing up through Facebook, the app fills in the basic information automatically. It fetches the data from Facebook to fill this information.
However, you can also fill in the same information manually.
After you fill in the details, you need to complete the other steps, where you have to add at least two photos and the remaining information like your height, relationship status, habits, etc.
Once you are done, your account is now ready to use.
• Also Read: Should you try the Hinge dating app?
Features in Aisle App
The features are categorized into two segments, Free and Paid. So what exactly will you get in the free and paid versions? Let’s find out.
The Free Features in Aisle App
In free version, you will get:
- 13 right swipes for 12 hours, which means you can right swipe 26 times in 24 hours.
- If you don’t want to meet local Indians, you have an option to right-swipe Indians living internationally.
- You can see the name of the persons who have liked your profile, but you can’t do anything more. To see their profiles, you have to be a successful match with him/her, or you should be a paid member.
And that’s it. Aisle offers only these features for free.
Just like us, you might be disappointed by the fact that other popular dating apps are offering more features for free, and Aisle is lacking behind in this department.
But this is what it is. You will get nothing more than these features for free. And that’s where the actual problem begins.
But before we talk about the problem, let’s talk about the paid features.
The Paid Features in Aisle App
The paid subscription allows you to:
- Send unlimited likes with 5 invites daily.
- See who has liked your profile and the option to start a conversation.
- See more preferences.
- Send message: If you are a guy and have successfully matched with a girl, you need to pay to send the first message. Or you can wait for the girl to start the conversation because it’s free for girls.
- Concierge: It’s a different feature that lets Aisle suggest you handpicked matches all in one place. It means Aisle will suggest you the exact profile according to your interest. Your likes will be seen sooner by others, and you will get a badge. Also, the other premium features are included in it.
So these are the features that you will get in the paid subscription of Aisle.
|Premium||• Send 5 invites daily|
• Send unlimited likes
• See who likes you
• Start conversations
• Set more preferences
|• Rs 799 for 1 Month|
• Rs 499/month for 3 months
(Total: Rs 1499)
• Rs 416/month for 6 months
(Total: Rs 2499)
|Concierge||• All premium features included|
• Get more priority
• Get personalized matches
• Concierge badge
|• Rs 2499 for 30 days|
Top Reasons to use Aisle Dating App
- Are you looking for a serious relationship? If so, then Aisle could be a good option because when a girl starts the conversation, then most of the time, it ends up being a serious relationship.
- Are you fed up with fake profiles on other dating apps? Then try Aisle because the number of fake profiles is significantly lesser here.
- If you want to date only Indians from India or around the globe, then this app is for you.
- If you don’t mind paying the subscription fee, then Aisle could be your next go-to dating app.
• Do this if your girlfriend is cheating on you.
Reasons you shouldn’t use Aisle Dating App
- The first obvious reason is that if you can’t pay, then don’t use this app because there is literally nothing for free on Aisle.
- If you don’t have the patience to start the conversation, then pay the money, or skip this app.
These two reasons are enough for many to overlook this app.
Not everyone can pay the money, so there should be some basic features in the free version, like an option to send a message.
The Truth you should know
Did you notice the Aisle’s tagline, The Dating App for Indians?
In India (along with other countries), nearly 90% of the guys are curious to start a conversation.
In online dating, when a girl and a boy are successfully matched, it has been seen that most of the time, the guy sends the first text.
And this is where the Aisle app played well. They know guys are too curious to send the first text, so why not make them pay for it.
That’s why only guys have to pay in order to send the first text, which is a kind of partiality.
One may think that this concept is unique, but in reality, they have tried to copy the Bumble dating app.
Another thing is their paid subscription. What if someone is looking for true love but can’t pay?
Aisle doesn’t care about it because you have to pay to use even some of the basic features on this app.
Pros and Cons of Aisle App
Every app has some pros and cons, and the Aisle app is no different.
- Great app for serious relationships.
- App for Indians.
- Good UI.
- Paid features offer a great value.
- Less fake profiles.
- Mostly features are paid.
- Guys can’t start the conversation in free version.
- Only a few right swipes for free.
- The like and dislike buttons aren’t placed symmetrically.
Is Aisle better than Tinder?
After using both the Aisle and Tinder app for a long time, we have found that Tinder is far better when it comes to free features.
You can do a lot of stuff for free on Tinder. You can check the Tinder app review for more information.
However, when it comes to the paid subscription, it seems like both the apps are neck to neck in terms of features.
We can’t declare a clear winner in the paid features, but we think Tinder offers more features in both free and paid versions.
Aisle Dating App Review: Conclusion
The best possible way to summarize the Aisle app for guys is “Use the Aisle app if you have patience or money.”
If you can’t pay or don’t have patience, then there is no point in using the Aisle app because you will hardly talk to any girl.
In that case, other apps like OkCupid could be a better option for you.
However, there are no such restrictions for girls on Aisle.
But don’t think of creating a fake account by the name of a girl and then changing it with your real name. This thing won’t work.
So, for girls, it could be one of the best dating apps because most of the things are in a girl’s hand.
Is your partner cheating on you? Click here to know.
Is Aisle app free?
The Aisle app is free just for name’s sake. Most of the features are paid, and in the free version, you end up getting only a few right swipes.
How do I send a message on Aisle?
If you are a guy and want to start a conversation, you need to pay. Once paid, you can send a message by simply opening the profile.
If you are a girl, then it’s free for you to send messages.
Is Aisle a good app?
Yes, it’s a good app. There are a lot of success stories available on their website that can motivate you to use this app.
Putting free features aside, it’s a great app if you are looking for a serious relationship.
Is it worth paying for the Aisle app?
Yes, it is. Because nearly every feature is available in the paid subscription. You can give it a try if you want to.
Is Aisle app safe?
A similar Lemon dating app doesn’t ask you to enter any email, number, or anything else to log in, which leads to so many fake profiles.
But that’s not the case with the Aisle app. Here you need to enter your number or email, and then you have to confirm it.
Because of it, there are only fewer fake profiles.
Also, your data is kept securely on the server. So overall, the Aisle dating app is safe to use.
For added security, it is advised not to share your personal details like address or phone number with anyone, until you know them better.
So this is our honest Aisle App Review. Do you agree or disagree with the points mentioned above? Do share your thoughts.
If you still have any doubt, then feel free to ask in the comments.
Do you travel daily? If yes, then check the Happn app review. It could be a great app for daily travelers.
We hope this Aisle app review has given you an idea about the app. Now it depends on you whether you want to use it or not.