In this Truly Madly review, we have tried to cover every aspect that will help you know whether you should use the Truly Madly dating app.
It’s a great feeling when we get matched with someone we right-swiped a moment ago.
But getting a successful match isn’t that easy because most girls ignore 90% of the profiles.
So, what to do now? How can you get successful matches and find the right dating partner?
The best thing you can do is, choose the right dating app.
Waiting for the right person on the wrong dating app is similar to waiting for rain in the desert. It’s never gonna happen.
There are a lot of good dating apps out there. The new dating app Truly Madly has tried to be one of those.
So, Is Truly Madly worth giving a chance, or is it better to ignore it? Let’s find it out in this Truly Madly Review.
About Truly Madly
Total Users: 5M +
Average Rating: 3.4 ★
Free to use: Yes
Pricing: Rs.10- Rs.4400 ($0.13 – $60) per item
Content rating: Mature 18+
Truly Madly was founded by Crescere Technologies Private Limited, Delhi, India. They offer other services too, but we are only interested in Truly Madly.
The Indian dating app, Truly Madly provides matchmaking services consisting of recommendations and suggestions based on the user’s requirements.
Sign-up and Profile making process
The signup process is simple. You have to sign up using your phone number, Facebook, or Email. Choose any of the signup options, and you are mostly done.
If you use your phone number or Gmail, then you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP, and your account is ready.
Unlike OkCupid, where you have to answer many questions, you don’t need to answer anything here.
After successfully signing up, go to the profile tab, upload your pic and bio and add more information. That’s it. Your profile is now ready to use.
How to use Truly Madly dating app?
Using the Truly Madly is pretty straightforward. After completing your profile, you will start seeing the nearby users.
The UI is very simple, and most of the information is visible in one place.
For example, if a profile is in front of you, the bottom left corner will show the name, age, place, and height. The bottom right corner will show the trust score.
Below that, different interests of a particular will be visible with their educational qualifications.
Three buttons keep hovering at the bottom of the screen. The right one is the Like button, the middle one is the spark, and the left one is the cross or ignore button.
If you find a profile interesting, click on the like button, and if you don’t, click the cross button to ignore it.
The spark button is a paid feature and similar to the SuperLike on Tinder.
• Is Hinge a good dating app? Click here to know.
Features in Truly Madly dating app
At first glance, you will not find too many options on the home screen. But there are some features inside the menu that can enhance the user experience.
But first, let’s talk about the free features.
Free Features in Truly Madly
- This interesting feature is located in the menu section. It allows you to change the preferences accordingly. You can set the age range of the profiles you want to see.
- Also, you can change the location to Near Me or Smart Location. The first option only shows the nearby profiles, and the latter one shows the profile across the country.
- There is also an option of NRI. If you enable it, the app will show you the profiles of Indians living in other countries.
- You can also hide your profile if you want to. And the last option is for those who only want to see the profiles strictly according to their preferences.
• Right Swipes:
- You can right swipe 17 times in 12 hours. It means you get 34 right swipes in a day.
- The number of right swipes isn’t much, but it’s not that low either. 34 right swipes in a day can be considered sufficient.
- If you get matched with someone, you can send unlimited text messages for free.
- Also, you can send images in text messages which is great.
- The option of games is a fun to use feature. You can play these games with the people you are chatting with.
- These games are more like a multiple-choice question where you will be asked a few questions, and you have to choose one option.
- After answering all the questions, the other person can see your answers, and you can see their answers to the same questions.
- It’s a great way of knowing the other person without even asking any questions.
- It’s an interesting feature and you should try it for sure.
• Earn Cash:
You can earn cash with Truly Madly. It’s a referral program that will pay you some money if you refer this app to anyone.
But there are criteria to get eligible for this referral program.
You need to have a trust score of 50 and a minimum earning of Rs 250.
Now the question is How to boost the trust score in Truly Madly?
It’s easy to boost the trust score in Truly Madly. Just follow the steps given below.
- Go to your profile, and hover down to the trust score option. Now click on it.
- You will see the trust score with some options given below.
- To increase the trust score, you need to just verify a few things.
- Facebook verification increases the trust score by 10%, LinkedIn also by 10%, Phone number by 20%, Photo ID (PAN, Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, etc) by 30%, and selfie verification by 30%.
- In our opinion, verify your phone number and selfie. It will make your trust score 50%. That’s it.
Now the question is How to earn cash on Truly Madly?
You will get a referral code. Once your friend signup using your referral code, both of you will get Rs 21 as a bonus. It’s a good thing because not only you but your friend will also get Rs 21.
Here is our referral code (AdAd46182). If you use this code, you will get Rs 21 as a bonus.
- Download the TrulyMadly App from here: http://bit.ly/TrulyMadly_App
- Use our invite code: AdAd46182
- Get Rs 21.
Paid Features in Truly Madly
- Send direct message: You don’t need to wait for a like to start the conversation. You can directly send a message.
- Your messages will always appear on the top which will make you stand out.
- Using a spark means you will get 5 times more matches.
• Select Plus
- This feature allows you to see who has Liked you.
- This feature helps to boost your profile and get 3 times more matches.
- You have control of profile visibility. If you enable this option, then your profile will only be visible to the users you ‘Like’ or ‘Spark’.
- This feature allows you to use quirky bio and personality quiz to stand out.
So these are the free and paid features in Truly Madly.
|Spark||• Rs 699 ($9.34) for 5 Sparks |
• Rs 799 ($10.68) for 30 Sparks
• Rs 899 ($12.01) for 100 Sparks
|Select Plus||• Rs 1399 ($18.70) for 1 Week|
• Rs 1599 ($21.37) for 6 Week
• Rs 1799 ($24.04) for 20 Week
Truly Madly Review: Real-life experience
No matter how good and feature-packed a dating app is. If it doesn’t serve the primary purpose of a dating app, then it’s useless.
What’s the primary purpose? Well, it’s meeting genuine people.
In our testing, we found that Truly Madly has a huge user base, but when it comes to matches, it’s average.
The number of successful matches was neither excellent nor worst. We have seen an average of 5-7 matches per week, which is mostly average.
In terms of fake profiles, we have found slightly fewer profiles. But still, there are many fake profiles on this app.
When we weren’t receiving likes, we tried the paid feature Spark and sent direct messages.
Interestingly the match percentage increased by 40-50%, and we got a lot of likes.
On the free subscription, the response was average, and we did not receive too many likes.
So, the overall experience on Truly Madly has been good, if not great.
Is Truly Madly premium worth it?
When we tried the paid subscription, we saw a significant improvement. We started to receive more likes and matched with more people.
But still, we suggest you start with the free version. In the beginning, don’t go for any paid subscription, and keep using the app for a few days.
If you think you can meet many other people, then only upgrade to the paid subscription.
In our opinion, try to go for Spark instead of Select Plus. Sparks cost less and are better value for money.
Pros and Cons
- Clean UI
- Great Profile quality
- Send free messages
- Sufficient right swipes for a day
- Send Images in messages
- A great number of free features
- The option of playing games is a nice touch
- Spark can boost match% by a great margin
- For free, you may not get that many likes
- The base plans are expensive comparing to higher plans
- Although it’s less, still, there are fake profiles
Final Verdict: Should you use Truly Madly?
We can not say that everyone is going to have a good experience with Truly Madly.
But what we can say is that truly madly is better than some of the apps like Jaumo, Qeep, etc.
There are a lot of factors that matter while using a dating app, like your profile quality, your location, age, pics, etc.
Depending on all these factors, your experience may vary.
But overall, we are satisfied with Truly madly, and we recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a serious relationship.
What is truly madly?
Truly Madly is a dating app specially made for Indians. This app uses geometric location and shows you the profiles living near you.
Is Truly Madly good?
Many people have been complaining about Truly Madly. But there are a lot of success stories too.
What we have experienced is that it’s a good app, but depending on your location, your experience may vary.
What is truly madly select?
As per the company’s claim” Truly Madly Select is a new feature that has been specially designed for those of you who are looking for a serious relationship.”
In real life, it’s a paid feature that helps you to get 3 times more matches, see who has liked your profile, and stand out from the crowd.
Can we meet foreigners on Truly Madly?
Truly Madly is specially made for Indians. There aren’t many foreigners on this app.
But, there is an option to show NRI people. If you enable this option then the app will show you the Indians living outside India.
So this is our honest Truly Madly review. Do you agree or disagree with the points mentioned above? Do share your thoughts with us.
If you have used the app, then share your experience.
Also Read: Aisle Dating App Review
If you still have any doubts, then feel free to ask us.